After about 1 year worth of planning, we are very pleased to announce we are open for business in Southwest Florida. Our service area will include Naples, Bonita Springs, Ft Myers, Cape Coral, and north to Venice, Sarasota and Bradenton.
We’ve developed a comprehensive system for paver restoration and maintenance. We have highly skilled and experienced individuals on our team. We have an awesome support staff in our office to answer all of your questions and concerns. We’re friendly, courteous and very professional. At the end of the day, we want you, our customer, to be happy.
We’re not a franchise. All locations are owned by one owner who carries a lifetime of paver experience.
Our services include:
- Steam Cleaning of Pavers and Natural Stone
- Removal of existing jointing materials between pavers and replacement with polymeric sand
- Repairs to sinking, settling, shifting, broken, failed edges and more
- Application of the best quality paver and natural stone sealers
- Complete and unique process to preserve the integrity and enhance the beauty in travertine pavers
- Restoration of Chicago brick pavers (replacement of jointing material with polymeric sand and sealing)
- Regular maintenance plans to help you maintain your pavers and natural stone
Many homeowners who hire other contractors may be happy at first only to find that soon after the job is finished they become less and less happy. We aim to build a relationship with every client, and this is why we prescribe every customer upon the completion of their project a step-by-step guide that they need to follow to keep their pavers looking great. We also offer maintenance routines to compliment the customers efforts or full service plans to completely maintain the pavers and natural stone. What happens after a paver restoration job or seal job is equally as important as the job itself.
If you’re located in Ft Myers, Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Cape Coral, Venice, Sarasota or Bradenton, FL and would like to speak with us regarding your paver or natural stone pool deck, driveway, patio or HOA area, please share your contact information with us by completing this contact form on our website. We will contact you promptly to discuss your project with you and get you set up to provide an estimate.
If you would like more information about why you should seal your pavers, Chicago brick, travertine or other natural stone, please click here.